♬ How awesome is this.... ♬

>> Thursday, May 7, 2009

I absolutely L♥VE (!!!) this video and the other one like it (i'm sure most of you have seen it. If not youtube t-mobile dance!)! It even made me almost a bit emotional! My dad has always taught me to say high to EVERYONE i pass in the street. I wish we would interacted more with the people we briefly come in contact with everyday! Look how much fun it could be!

★★★I'm issuing a challenge for anyone that would like to try it, INCLUDING MYSELF! Say hi, with the biggest smile you have (!), to 5 new people a day. See how it changes your life and possibly theirs!★★★

Love you all! Hope all is going well with you and your families!

L♥VE, Nick ☆ Alex

1 comments:

Ashley Nichole May 8, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

that was by far the best video i have seen in a long time.

it puts a smile on my face =]

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP