One MILLLION Dollars!

>> Sunday, January 24, 2010

So i had all intentions of updating today. Pictures and all! Exciting right? No. I just spent that past hour looking for that stupid cord that connects my camera to my computer and you guess it! I CAN'T FIND IT! Ugh. So frustrating. I've decided someone needs to come up with a camera that somehow transports your pictures with NO other devices needed! Just the camera. I can handle keeping track of one thing but all those cords and peices! It just just to much! So all i'm saying is come up with a camera like that i will buy it. You'll make one million dollars. Guaranteed.... :D Anyway. I WILL find that stupid cord and have a very cool update with pictures and all.

Hope you all had fabulous holidays! Have a relaxing sunday and keep those posts coming (yes i know, i'm hypocritical)! I LOVE hearing about what's going on in your lives! Oh, and Jan i agree with you, we all need to comment more! Its so much more fun that way! I admit i am guilty of stalking without commentting! I WILL do better!

♥ LOVES! ♥ Nick and Alex

3 comments:

McKell January 24, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

http://www.theflip.com/en-us/?gclid=CIyBp_atvp8CFQ4HagodSnHdEw

(it doesn't take still pics, but if you are ever going to buy a video camera you should consider this one... lol)

Jannifer January 28, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

Can't wait to see updated pics of you guys! Hope all is well.

Morgan February 1, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

They make a camera memory card that will send your pictures to your computer using bluetooth! I think it's like $50 for the card but its 1 or 2 gigs.

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP