CALIFORNIA

>> Thursday, February 4, 2010

I found my camera cord! Yay! So here goes an update!
Nick and I were lucky enough this year to go to California for Christmas. It was a blast! Eighty degree weather for Christmas was something i could definitely get used to. A week before we went we picked up a cute little golden retriever puppy that Nick's sister and brother in law had sent money for us to buy for them for their kids for Christmas. I can't believe the temperament of that kind of dog! So mellow and relaxed! He was adorable. It was one of the things i looked forward to most seeing our nephew Gavin get his new puppy. In California we had a lot of relazing time which was greatly needed! We got to got to the Getty's Museum which is incredible! The building itself is the first peice of artwork. It has been fashioned as an actual olden day Greek villa. It's absolutely beautiful. After there we went to lunch at a place called Paradise Cove. Also incredible! It is right on the beach! You can take your shoes off and just dig them into the sad as you eat. I was told by everyone else the burgers are incredible, but because of my crappy gallbladder attacks i got to order a salad. Bleh. All in all we made some great memories at all these fun places but none compare to the time we got to spend with our family. Getting to see our neice Lyla and nephew Gavin and their excitement during Christmas was priceless!
Gavy and his brand new Christmas puppy Lucious Lyla, Mommy, and Auntie Moo Walking into the Museum A coffin. I think i'd like one like this! It's so pretty! Yes... That is what you think it is. I didn't even try to understand..... :D Gavi in the kid area. They had some fun stuff! Uncle NiNi and Gavi about to fight. Gladiator style. An actual necklace from back then. So pretty! My honey's tush.... Um.... I mean.... Hercules Zeus The pool area. They believe this is what it really was like. Pretty, huh?!
Grrrr.... Of course blogger chooses to not work now. I guess this will have to be Christmas vacation update uno. More pictures will come shortly!
Hope everyone is doing well!

♥Love♥

Nick and Al

1 comments:

Heidi J February 5, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Al you lucky girl.Marrying someone from a warm state! Looks like so much fun. I may be a retard for asking, but why don't the sculptures ever have hands? Obviously they put the work into elsewhere places.. hmhmhm if you know what I mean, why not their hands?

You are so dang cute. I love that you have a blog and I can catch up on your life! It sucks that we were such good little cousins and now we never talk or see each other, so thanks for letting me be a part of your audience. :)

wow, I must be feeling a little sentimental today. I miss ya!

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP