... Party Pooper ...

>> Thursday, November 18, 2010

♬ Every party has a pooper thats why we invited you...
Party Pooper! ♬
Party Pooper: A person who ruins a party by either stopping the fun or not participating in a certain activity

In light of exciting upcoming events, namely the new little addition to our family, which is approaching oh so QUICKLY, but yet so S L O W L Y boo, Nick and I have decided we will be making our blog

Yes.... Your heard right.... The dreaded word in our blogging world. Like, really, what do I think I am?? Super cool or something?! Sheesh.
Anyway. It will be up for all stalkers alike to see for about another few days and then I will be making the switch. Don't be shy, leave those comments {or email/facebook message me if you'd prefer everyone not see your emial - alexbjudson@gmail.com}! Even if we don't talk much, lets be real with each other, we both know i'm probably stalking yours so it's only fair that I allow you to continue the stalking of mine! ☺

I will be making a blog to let everyone know on the news feeds when the private blog is updated {isn't it the worst not being able to see when they are?!}.

In other exciting Judson news.... Soon to come:

Baby Judson Update - 32 Weeks

Baby Shower Extravaganza - Wild Things

Hawaii 2010

9 comments:

Landon and Stephanie November 18, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

He Al, I still want to see your blog my email is snugup@hotmail.com!

Erin November 18, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

Hey! So I want to have access to your blog! my e-mail is erin.albee@yahoo.com :-) I love reading your updates, especially for the little judson updates!

Loveridge November 18, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

Hey Alex! My e-mail is nkloveridge@gmail.com. So excited to see updates about the baby shower and hawaii!! -Kilee

Thomas and Amanda Provstgaard November 18, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Add me! I want to blog stalk too! amandaprovstgaard@hotmail.com

Unknown November 18, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

I would love to continue "stalking" you! :) my email is alexanoel87@gmail.com

amdizzl November 18, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

I'm laughing because I totally stalk your blog.
thackamber@hotmail.com

Jaime Williams November 18, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

Please add me. jamearooski@yahoo.com. PS did you ever schedule your test?? Has it been a year since you pasted your written?? They expire after a year if you don't get your license.

Aubrey Kilpatrick November 20, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

I want to see your blog!! :)
aubkilpatrick@gmail.com

Bendixsen Family November 21, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

I want to still blog stalk you please :) my email is cbendixsen@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP