.:APARTMENT:.

>> Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sadly, it's that time again! Nick and i are looking for new renters for our basement apartment. We're very sad to see our current tenants leave as they've been AMAZING! They recently found out their job situation will be more ideal back home where they are from, which we totally understand. If you, or anyone you know, if looking for an awesome place to rent shoot me a comment!


We're in Springville, which is super nice to be out of the hubbub of the busy single college life, but we're close enough to Provo/Orem that we don't feel like we're out in the boonies and we don't waste a zillion gas traveling back and forth.


We have a SUPER huge backyard {ALMOST AN ACRE} which is super fun for our two playful puppies, and will be just as much fun for our little man when he gets a little bigger. Its still in "rough" shape {a little boys DREAM} but we plan on all our yard "renovations" going in this spring/summer {i.e. grass, graveled parkiung, etc.}.


My cute California husband decided last summer he wanted to play farmer so he bought himself 6 chickens. We have eggs coming out of our ears {almost literally!}, so renters will enjoy free eggs whenever they please! =D


Specs of the apartment include:
*3 bedrooms - 1 master, 1 childs room, 1 extra bedroom {has been used as an office by some of our tenants}


*1 Bathroom


*Recently renovated - August 2009. New carpet, New paint, New windows in some of the bedrooms


*Washer and Dryer PROVIDED!


*Utilities, Cable, AND internets included in the flat rate price! I know right?! Killer deal.


*$750 flat rate a month - due the 5th of each month


*200 Deposit


*PETS {dogs, cats may get eaten by our two puppies. Sorry!} WELCOME with small pet deposit!


*Super fun and awesome landlords/upstairs neighbors.


*Good neighborhood, great ward.


Like I said, it's a killer deal. It will be available May 1st, or sooner if needed, as our current renters are hoping to get to their new job situation as soon as possible. We have MANY calls when we put it up on the web so it WON'T last long! Comment me with your email if you know anyone interested or would like any more info!


♥ Al


Pictures:
Front room looking into Kitchen and side bedroom

Bathroom

Kitchen cupboards

Back Child's Bedroom

Master Bedroom

Looking into Kitchen from the hallway

Kitchen from the hallway

Master Bedroom

Front Side bedroom closet

Front Side Bedroom - Door to front room and Master bedroom

Front Side Bedroom

Front Room from Kitchen

p.s. I swear REAL post updates soon to come (as soon as I make it through this CRAZY semester =D)


8 comments:

lauren foster April 12, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

i actually just talked to you about the apartment and made an appointment to see it at 7 tonight, i just had a few extra questions. we have fish would that be included as a small pet deposit? and if so how much would that be? and is it just the 200 dollar deposit and first months rent to move in?

Nick, Alex, & Nixon April 12, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

Hi Lauren! So sorry I was so short on the phone. I had an appointment there to see the apartment and was just getting them started. Fish are fine. I haven't talked to my husband but I'm sure we wouldn't do our normal pet deposit but maybe something a lot smaller. And yes, to move in it is just the 200 initial deposit, first months rent, and the pet deposit if that applies. Feel free to give me a call back and we can talk more!

Sarah April 14, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

I am very interested in this apartment. We have twin boys that are 4 months old and we need a bigger place and somewhere closer to family. We also have a dog and she's the sweetest thing ever. We will be giving you a call for sure to come see it. If that is okay?

Nick, Alex, & Nixon April 15, 2011 at 5:49 AM  

Sarah,
Yes! Please do! We are showing through Saturday and then looking to decide the beginning of next week.

Anonymous April 16, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

I am very interested in this apartment, I am a single mother of two children qand we are currently living in Montana, But we aare moving back to utah in May. I have a friend of 15 years who lives in Springville an she would be my room mate.

I would really love to have a chance at this apartmen, I need to make a fresh start for my kids and they need a stable place to live. Thank you so much, Tara...
My email is parsonstara@bresnan.net

I have looked at all the pictures and I think it would be an amzing place to live. Thank you again for your time.

M & T Peterson May 5, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

Uh... I don't need to see the apartment, but I need to see an update from you ASAP. Your mister mister is growing up and I must witness! Update. Now.

Nick, Alex, & Nixon May 13, 2011 at 6:31 PM  

Ha ha Tanner.... I swear it's coming... hopefully. School is KICKING my butt. Who knew it would be so hard being a student AND mom?! Oh wait, you did! But you are SUPER WOMAN ha ha and made it look like a piece of cake. Ha ha :D I read your blog {and should be commenting there...} and am SOOOOO excited for you! Maybe a boy now for Nixon to play with! Yay!

M & T Peterson May 20, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

Don't say that "b" word! Having a B-oy would give me anxiety. I watched my cousins boys for her one day. She asked if I could help her oldest use the potty. I called Matt in a panic. "I don't know how to help a boy use the potty!", "What do you mean you don't know how?", "He has a... you know... penis!". Matt nearly died laughing. HEHEHE! I've gotten so used to pink frillies that I'd be a total idiot when he came to boys! HAHA! Which is stupid because I basically helped raise my little brothers!

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP