Hi. I'm Alex.

>> Saturday, November 29, 2014

Hi. I'm Alex. I'm terrible at blogging. Now that we've gotten that out of the way....

As I sat reading friends blogs that actually keep up on them, and then continued to reminisce through my own, I realized how sad I will be someday to not have some daily written record of The Judson shenanigans.  I'm such a sap, what can I say.

Now....  Before you get all giddy on me (all of my MANY followers... *chirp chirp*... Oh okay, I lost the 3 of you...? Mckell??) I must prepare you that you must not be under any illusion that this will be something grand and fantastic to read. I simply want to be able to not have to kick myself someday for not keeping some sort of record. And if I'm being realistic, this may simply be ambitions of late night ramblings that will simply last a week.

So. Anyway. With the exception of maybe birth stories and one or two other stories that I'd like to remember very detailed, I won't be wasting any time "catching up". I know myself. That'll ensure I quit quicker than probably the week I'm predicting. 

As it is currently 12:15 AM, ugh, I won't be starting anything now (my bedtime is 7:30 for hell's sake). Tomorrow I may, or may not.... see how I'm trying to keep this super casual and non - committed?! I'm like that loser boy we all knew in college. You know? The one that is 30 and tried to date every girl in the ward by Friday? Yeah.... Anyway. I may or most not start Penny's birth story. The one I promised 2 years ago.... So much suspense!

2 comments:

McKell November 29, 2014 at 9:40 PM  

For the record, I am loving my shout out. Feel free to throw those in there whenever you want hahaha

McKell May 26, 2015 at 9:43 PM  

You should know I am still a dedicated reader :) LOL

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP