Picture Overload! .:: random pictures from the past 6 months ::.

>> Sunday, March 22, 2009

Meet ZEUS!
Zeus and Nick sleeping cause Zeus barked ALLLLL night long!

Sid and Cousin Lauren playing with puppy.

Sleepy Boy! Guess you should try sleeping at night!

Cute boy!

One of our dates before we got engaged - Stuart Falls

One of the many PAYSON FOOTBALL games we got to go to.....

Trip to St. George to meet family.....

The Golden Spoon

Baby Tia, Grandpa Bill, and Grandma Penny

Our Scoot Adventure!

Engaged!!

Halloween 2008

L.A. Auto Show

Hard Rock Cafe

Mick Jaggers suit

The wedding dress Madonna wore in the music video for Like A Virgin

Thanksgiving 2008 - Meeting my new family!

Nick and his nephew Gavin boxing. HILARIOUS!

I'm legal now!! 21!!

The cake my oh so cute husband made me. His very first ever! It was Amazing!

2 comments:

The Ahlins March 22, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Are you still glad you got a dog now that he has kept you up? ha! well I like the cake he made you, that is really sweet of him and I am sure mine wouldn't have turned out as cute!

Blake and La-Shana Francom March 24, 2009 at 12:56 AM  

I am so jealous you got a puppy! He's so cute! Glad you are doing better with blogging:)

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP