...My Best Friends...

>> Friday, April 9, 2010

Conference weekend was AWESOME!
Not only did we get to listen to some really good talks, we got to be with some of our very best friends. Sadly, we did not get to do this in warm sunny St. George (Yes, Jamie we missed you terribly!), but freezy cold Midway did just the trick. My parents have a membership with Trendwest so many places we travel to we get to stay in condo's rather than hotels. Its quite fun! We got up there about 7 Friday and were starving! Everyone jumped in the cars lickity split and headed down to a very yummy restraunt.... Hmmmmm, i don't remember the name. Dang.

After that our trip consisted a lot of conference talk listening and this.... After my honey this girl, this beautiful girl, is my very bestest friend in the whole wide world. Meet my sister Sam. Samantha. Sammi. Sousa. If you know her. You LOVE her. The end.

Yes, thats me, the pasty white girl in the middle. "Hey!"

There he is! Mr. America! Ha, oh just teasin'. That's my honey!

My Family. Doing what we do best! Having lots and lots of fun with each other!

While swimming we scared a lot of the other little children out of the pool doing this..... (leave it to the Brown's to cause havoc) Ha ha, yes this is Mitchy Poo stunting. Cute lil cheerleader ain't he!

Future All Star Cheerleader!

Ha ha ha Sam used to say she wouldn't be caught dead doing this.... "Cheerleading is NOT a sport," she says. Hmmmmm... Can you balance on a boy? Or do a flippy do on the ground? =D

My husband being all buffish and stunting with me.

Monday Nick and I said goodbye to my family as Sam had school she had to be home for. Sad. So we decided to cheer ourselves up and we went shopping at the outlets! Got some SUPER good deals up there! I would totally recommend it!

How was your conference weekend? What was your favorite talk?! I LOVED the one about mothers. I ♥ my mom & mom-in-law. Amazing women!

While making my dad's blog today, which you can find here (going to be super cool and resourceful once he gets it up), I listened to a lot of THIS song. I absolutely love it. Huge favorite of all "My Best Friends". It's played almost continuously at home. Ha ha, a bit vain? Maybe. Maybe not. Who are you to NOT be
"The World's Greatest"? <-click there.
What are your favorite "get me up/pick me up/make me wanna sing and dance" songs? I love 70's and 80's a lot for some reason. Anyway.

Lots of Love! ♥ Nick and Alex ♥

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP