... A Very Merry Unbirthday To You! ...

>> Tuesday, April 6, 2010

And that it was! A very merry BIRTHDAY to me! My birthday was March 5th. My honey surprised me and took me to the Anniversary Inn up in Salt Lake. It was OH SO RELAXING. The room was fun, the tub was AWESOME, and the food was great.

After an Awesomely (?word?) Amazing birthday night we headed Saturday to see this! What did you think of the movie??

And since we got there HOURS before our movie we had some mad arcade game contests while waiting.

And to end the birthday shenanigans the RIGHT way we searched all of the valley for a cute little shop with these: YUMMMM!

It was one of the best birthdays yet. Awesome bath tub, rose pedals on the ground, Arcade, Alice, Cupcakes, AND spending three days - every waking moment of those three days - with the best friend, companion, and love a girl could ask for!

Happy Birthday to me!

Now, on a different note (even though i should be studying for a math test). Help me out with my dilema.... I get VERY bored with my hair. Quickly. Hence the reason I've had short hair, semi long hair, medium length hair, red hair, dark brown hair, platinum blonde hair, light brown with highlights hair, YOU NAME IT i've done it (going to hair school helped with all of these endevours, and the easily bored trait. hmmmmmm.) Anyway. I'm bored yet again. I can't change the color because i've been going back blonde for a very long time after having it uber dark. I've got to be fair to my poor hair. So cutting it is my only choice! What should i do? I've always really wanted to try super dooper (?spelling?) short. Like short short. No, you don't understand. SHORT. But, although i'm brave, i'm not quite sure i'm THAT brave. And, to top it off, my cute honey says he know's he would just absolutely hate it. No matter what. So what do you think?? What would look good on me? Here are some pictures I've contemplated, and Nick has helped contribute (in an effort to keep his wife looking like a girl and not a boy, as he puts it). The top seven are Nicks (yes, some short. he's trying to be supportive of his wife's "boyish" taste. Plus he knows if i decide to do it he wants some say in it =D). What Do You Think??? p.s. My hair appointment is tomorrow.....

Now that i've spent my day blogging instead doing homework, i HAVE kept my promise to blog more often, but may not pass my math test.... Hmmmmm.
Anyway. Hope everything is going well with you all and your families! Keep those posts coming! I love to hear about you now that we never get to see each other!

Love,
♥ Nick & Alex ♥

5 comments:

Heidi J April 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

I have had super short hair and I love it. But my husband wasn't around then so it was ok. He hates short hair and from the sound of it he and Nick would get a long in that category. I like Nick's suggestions and I've had like 4 out of the 7...so I better like them :) Don't do the super short yet, do one of the top pictures and go from there. Thats my opinion.

PS You could always start adding blue, pink, yellow, orange, you know, instead of cutting it. That's what I've had to resort to since I'm growing mine out (ICK)

Daniel and Savannah Jensen April 6, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

You are so brave! I have been trying to grow my hair out for a few months now, and i know what you mean about wanting a change, for me I always have to make sure it's still long enough to put up in a ponytail lol! I think #2 and #7 are way cute!

Busy Bee Lauren April 8, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

ha! That anniversary room rocks!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) April 8, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

WHAT A FUN BIRTHDAY! I have heard about that inn, haha. I think you might not get this before you cut the hair, but I like the first one :)

Nick, Alex, & Nixon April 9, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

Thanks for all the opinions! I wasn't brave enough to do uber short. I kept thinking you've got to be super stylish to pull that off and i'm just not. I wear like one cute outfit a month. I think my style capacity may have a limit or something. I did do pretty short and uber blonde though! I really like it! BBL it was a VERY awesome room! LOVED IT!

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP