♫ Anything Like Me ♫

>> Sunday, June 19, 2011

Today is Father's Day.
I have MANY MANY incredilbe men in my life that I would be proud to give the title "Dad".
My own dad for instance.
Christopher Lowell Brown.
No, not the singer, although he can entertain you until your gut hurts from laughing too hard.
My dad has always been, and will always be,
my greatest hero.
He is not afraid to stand up for what he believes,
Give 100 % +1 to everything he does,
and assist others in doing so also.
He's super buff, and quite handsome for an old man.
What may be the most important than any of those things though,
is my dad taught me to be my OWN greatest hero.
That I, Alex Judson, am of Divine Nature and all I need to do is seek to BE just that.
That I will forever love him for.
That was my daddy daughter song in fact.
Mariah Carey - Hero.

My Father-in-law is another great "Dad" I have.
Mark Eric Judson.
I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that my husband is the man he is today because of the example Mark showed Nick in being a great Dad.
He loves his wife, children {in-laws too! =D}, and grandchildren more than could ever be put down into words,
and it is plainly visible for all to see.
He's handy with his hands and ALWAYS willing to lend a help when needed.
Often times without being asked.
He has a cute sense of humor that will keep you giggling all night.

And my most favorite Daddy of them all?
Nicholas Eric Judson.
The Mister.
My Honey.
My very very best friend in the entire world.
The father of my babes and unborn children.
He is the most accepting and non judgemental person I've ever met.
He gets along with everyone and anyone,
and loves them all the same.
He is feircely protective of all those close to him.
He makes me laugh like no one else can.
Nixon adores him, and already wants to ALWAYS be with him.
Nick loves the song "Anything Like Me" and laughs that we will be in big trouble if Nixon is anything like him,
but if i'm to be honest I can't imagine anyone better for him to be like.
To our most favorite Daddy of them all:
We sure LOVE you!

To Poppa Brown, Judson, Daddy, Grandpa Wakefield, Swaney, Brown, and all of the other awesome Daddy's out there:

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
♥ AL & NIX

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP