Getting to Know My Readers FRIENDS!

>> Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So I saw this on another Blog the other day.
The Author, mind you, has THOUSANDS {ok maybe HUNDREDS, but still...} of readers.
I thought it was pretty fun though.
You've all seen when someone gets "tagged" and does a little questionaire about themselves.
Well this was kind of the same thing, but with a little twist.
The Author mentioned she wanted to get to know her readers better.
So what she did was answered one of those questionaries,
BUT then asked that they all copy it as a comment and fill their own out.
Now....
I know I don't have many "readers"...
In fact most of you are probably people I went to high school with,
or relatives.
Regardless, I'd still love to get to know my friends.
So here it is.
I'll fill it out then you copy it into the comments and play too!
Then go and get to know all the friends that are SPYING on you {I will most likely be one of them... Just sayin'}....


a. what is your real name, and what is your nickname? my name is alexandra brown judson, and my nicknames are Alex, Al, Allie, Bean.


b. what is your hometown, and what's your favorite thing about it? i was born and raised in Payson, UT. My favorite thing about Payson is my family, and possibly wrestling :)


c. what are three of your favorite blogs? i love so many, but i will share three: Little Miss Momma, Life is Sweet, and Oddee {ha ha ha, i know. embarrassing}


d. what is your favorite movie of all time? I think I like a whole lot of them but if I had to choose one {or a series} it would have to be Back to the Future!!!


e. what is your favorite food? i really, really, really love a good steak...


f. what type of pets do you have? I have to rambunctious {spelling??} labs, Zeus & Cleo.




g. if you had to choose, Peeta Mellark or Edward Cullen? easy, Peeta Mellark. Although if I hadn't seen the Twilight movies and was going just off of the book maybe Edward.... hmmmm.


h. what is your favorite book? Right now as I'm waiting for second summer block to start I'm on a total book craze. I have to say though my favorite of all time still remains Enders Game.


i. What is most memorable about your high school years? I would have to say my senior year when my sister was a sophmore. She is one of my very best friends.


Alright!
Your turn!
Don't be shy!
This'll be fun! 


P to the S {dot} - Even if your not a blogger, but still a reader you can play too! I think you just click the annonymous button!

P to the S {dot} S {dot} (or P.P.S. hmmmm which is it??) Don't forget to leave your blog address incase I'm not already spying on you!!! =D

5 comments:

West Family June 8, 2011 at 6:46 PM  

a. what is your real name, and what is your nickname? Jamie Lynn Judson West....nn's: Jamers, Jaime (hi-may), Uncle Jamie, Jame

b. what is your hometown, and what's your favorite thing about it? hometown: Ventura, CA...the weather!!!


c. what are three of your favorite blogs? Vermillionrules, kikicreates...only 2

d. what is your favorite movie of all time? such a hard one!!! Pride & Prejudice?


e. what is your favorite food? i really, really, really love a good steak... (just leaving this one Al, we need to go out for a good steak.


f. what type of pets do you have? none..soon

g. if you had to choose, Peeta Mellark or Edward Cullen? edward...fascinated by vampires

h. what is your favorite book? The Witch of Blackbird Pond

i. What is most memorable about your high school years? not much. hated high school!

Hellobridgett June 9, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

a. what is your real name, and what is your nickname? Bridgett Catlyn Lifferth Jones...nn's: Bridge, Brigget, and B

b. what is your hometown, and what's your favorite thing about it? hometown: Payson, UT and my family


c. what are three of your favorite blogs? My favorite blogs are all photographer's blogs. They are: Jasmine Star (she does weddings in OC) Bobbi and Mike (weddings and family in Indiana) and Zack Arias (Music photography in Atlanta)

d. what is your favorite movie of all time? such a hard one!!! I'm going to go with Singin' in the Rain


e. what is your favorite food? Ice Cream


f. what type of pets do you have? none. I'm allergic to most things cute and furry.

g. if you had to choose, Peeta Mellark or Edward Cullen? I had to look up Peeta Mellark... It's been a while since I've read Ender's Game. I definitely prefer Ender's Game to Twilight, so I'm going with Peeta

h. what is your favorite book? Born to Run by Christopher McDougall or anything by Malcolm Gladwell

i. What is most memorable about your high school years? Being on the Drill Team and getting to know some awesome people.

Haley June 9, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

I feel like I've been to your blog before...but I'm glad I have it now to add to my blogroll! :) So glad to see you & your sweet little fam are doing so great Alex!!! And i'd love to play along :)

a. what is your real name, and what is your nickname? My real name is Haley Katherine Stum Kjar. my nickname is Hayz, Hales, Haychan, Hay-babe (one of the hub's nicknames;)

b. what is your hometown, and what's your favorite thing about it? I was born in Orem, UT but grew up since I was 3 years old in Vancouver, WA. I loved it there!!!!! it rained a lot, but it's thanks to that rain that made everything so GREEN! and i loved being close to Portland and Seattle, love those cities. Oh and the coast :)

c. what are three of your favorite blogs? like you Alex, i have many favorites :) how bout some fashion blogs...goodness i wish i could strut my stuff like them! Cupcakes and Cashmere, The Daybook, and Kendi Everyday.

d. what is your favorite movie of all time? The Holiday. hands down :) But in close 2nd, 3rd, and 4th: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Return to Me, and While You Were Sleeping :)

e. what is your favorite food? ICECREAM. is that considered a "food"?

f. what type of pets do you have? none...but i would love 2 dogs and 2 cats someday :)

g. if you had to choose, Peeta Mellark or Edward Cullen? i'm one of those crazies who had to look up who these peeps were...i haven't read or watched Twilight and I just barely watched "i am number 4" 2 nights ago. but after googling them, i'd definitely go with peeta mellark :)

h. what is your favorite book? non religious...i'd go with The Last Lecture :)

i. What is most memorable about your high school years? Pottery and photography classes...greatest teachers, greatest friends :) and i looooooove creating :)

PS - thanks so much for entering and being up for the Pay It Forward Challenge!! :)

Erin June 14, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

a. what is your real name, and what is your nickname? Erin Anne Albee. Nicknames include: airbear, ducky, and bob (long story)


b. what is your hometown, and what's your favorite thing about it? born and raised in Lake Forest, Ca. I like that both the mountains and the beach are within a 20 minutes drive for me :-)


c. what are three of your favorite blogs? FictionLiving and SnakesNest (both are my cousins but they are fabulous!) I can't choose a third from my entertaining friends blogs :-p


d. what is your favorite movie of all time? this changes far to often to say right now.


e. what is your favorite food? agree with alex on this one, steak is amazing!


f. what type of pets do you have? Two beautiful and loving pitbulls names Aphrodite and Spade. and a cute little cat that thinks he's a dog names Hendrix.




g. if you had to choose, Peeta Mellark or Edward Cullen? based soley off of the books, it would be Edward Cullen, the movies ruined him though into such a pathetic depressed being. Though, I will admit, I enjoyed The Hunger Games more than Twilight.


h. what is your favorite book? The Hunger Games, or more specifically Catching Fire is my current favorite book, but I will be reading more very shortly.


i. What is most memorable about your high school years? Track and Field. If it wasn't for track, I don't know if I would have made it!

kenna November 15, 2011 at 10:49 PM  

holla! blog stalker in the house.

(a)what is your real name, and what is your nickname? my real name is McKenna but only my husband calls me that. to everyone else i'm kenna; or mickey mouse; or hey you; crazy lady...goes on and on

(b) what is your hometown and what is your favorite thing about it. i was born in st. geezy, raised in sandy and ended up in spanish fork for graduating high school. the best thing about st. geezy is the weather. no snow.

(c) what are your three favorite blogs? jennywheelerphotography.com, the r house, aaaaand the oatmeal

(d) hat is your favorite movie of all time? at this point in time in my life it goes to dumb and dumber. tommy boy is a close second.

(e) what is your favorite food? i'm basically a garbage disposal, however, i can enjoy a home made from scratch lasagna.

(f) what type of pets do you have? tobias. he is half wiener dog and half jack russell. 100% awesome mutt.

(g) if you had to choose, peeta mellark or edward cullen?
peeta mellark. no contest.

(h)what is your favorite book? how to kill a mocking bird. harper lee. if i ever have a daughter i am naming her harper lee.

(i) what is most memorable about your high school years? yeah, about those years...i remember graduating...and i was happy.

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP