Just Keep Swimming!

>> Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hmmmm....
Maybe it's the eyes?
No. Maybe the nose?
No. It's got to be the chin then. Yes?
No....
Well. I guess I don't see it, BUT I sure did see it the other day!
My son is a fish.
Seriously.
Tuesday we went to seven peaks.
When I got in the water I almost yelped {yelped??} at how cold it was!
I thought for sure there was NO way my son
would be happy about that!
Quite opposite actually!
He kicked and kicked and kicked.
If i'm being honest
{don't want to brag too much about my genius son... ;D}
there was even some arm strokes going on!
{Don't feel bad. Like I said, he is quite genius and far advanced.
Not every baby can be as cool as nixon...}
He's a natural born swimmer!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... Oh boy.
Anyway. Here are some pictures!
Don't judge.
Pregnancy wasn't kind to Nick and I.
We're still working on the extra poundage business....
Regardless, I do have to say..... ISN'T MY HUSBAND SOOOO CUTE?!
Gosh I love that man.
Hey Mr Grump Gills
You know what you gotta do when life gets you down?
Just keep swimming

Just keep swimming
Uncle Nini and Coopy

Just keep swimming swimming swimming
Uncle Nini, Coopy, Xan Man, & Nix

What do we do we swim, swim, swim
OH HO HO How I love to swim

When you WAAAAAANNTTT to swim you want to swim

♥Al

1 comments:

Thomas and Amanda Provstgaard June 2, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

Look at you go! You've been awesome about blogging! Extra pregnancy poundage? Not even! You look great!

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP