HORRIBLE!

>> Friday, February 20, 2009

Being a beginning blogger you'd think i'd be more obsessed about it and posting all the time! So sorry i've been so bad! I tried to do a huge update just the other day and everything got erased! Sad enough i don't even have time now to update on anything, i just wanted to quickly apologize about my slackerness! Anyways, i've finally got some wedding pictures (only about 8 or so. you can check them out on ashleeraubachs blog (she's a friend on my blog) and they're close to the bottom) that i'll be posting, and by the time i get the chance to actually post i'm hoping i'll have even more! I have pictures of Brock (my brother) going to sweethearts, and region & state wrestling pictures which consumed our lives for about the past month. Anyway, hope everything is going well for you all! I love reading what going on with you (especially when i'm OH SO BORED (to tears!!!) at work)! Lots of love! ♥ Nick and Al ♥

2 comments:

Kristina Curtis February 21, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

gosh slacker...just kidding! I love your wedding pictures. Can I ask you where you did your engagements? I love the laundry mat and the rustic look....so adorable and your outfits are PERFECT for it!!! can't wait to see MORE pictures!!

M & T Peterson March 3, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Alex! I found you!!!!!!!!!! HEHE! How the heck are ya!??! Love the blog!

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP