>> Friday, March 6, 2009

So it's probably official. I've got to be the worst blogger ever! I have so many posts and updates i've been wanting to put up but i have pictures to go with them and i don't want to do them without the pictures, BUT i'm too impatient to wait for them to load! Ha. So like I said. It's official. Worst blogger ever. But in a nutshell and sadly without pictures here's a quick update of our lives: ***We got our wedding pictures back finally and I LOVE THEM! If you have facebook i have taken the time to load them up there. You may want to look there if you want to see them. I may never get them on here. Hopefully. Possibly not though. Ha. ***The month of February was WRESTLING WRESTLING AND SOME MORE ...... you guess it WRESTLING!!! And to be completely honest I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it! My brothers are amazing! They never cease to amaze me! Both brock and mitch took 1st in their region. Payson took first in the region also! Ha. Coach came away with coach of the year and for outstanding wrestler none other than MY LITTLE BROTHER (!!!) Mitchell Brown! Yay! State turned out to be just as good! Brock took away a third with a heart breaking upset in the semi finals (being ranked number one and all). This was a very hard thing for me! I love watching my brothers wrestle and i get a little emotional, but taking birth control and all now his semi's loss was DEVASTATING for me. Ha ha. I completely embarrassed myself. I bawled and bawled and bawled. Even after we left and got home I just cried! Ha ha ha. Embarrassing. I know. But holding true to his wrestling fabulousness he shook it off and demolished all of his later opponents to take third. Go little brother! Mitch, as a freshman i might add, took FIRST PLACE in state! Not only is that cool, but to do hit he pinned EVERY SINGLE kid! Including his finals match! Yes. I know. I have the coolest brothers in the world! Payson finished if off by narrowly and exciting stealing 1st by only a few points! And coach again took coach of the year! If was a very exciting month! ***Tuesday March 3rd I finished my apprenticeship i've been doing for the past year and a half. So I am now legal to be doing your hair! :D Ha ha, well kind of. I will be taking my test at the end of the month. It felt amazing to be finished! Now i just don't know what to do with myself on the days i was there! I have three days a week to do nothing! At least for now. Very weird. ***And lastly yesterday was my 21st birthday! My cute husband who works nights stayed up when he got home at 6 a.m. and while i was sleeping made me a birthday cake! Ha ha ha. The first one he'd ever made! And it was amazing! I was very impressed! We spent the rest of the day relaxing and being together and then went to dinner for crab legs (MY FAVORITE) later that night. It was fun! Anyway, so there you have it. Our lives quickly, but true to Alex fashion (so many words!!!), updated. I also noticed Jordyn tagged me, so to remove my title of worst blogger in the world her goes! LOVE YOU GUYS! Hope everything is going well! 1. What are your middle names? Nicks is Eric. I didn't have one until i got married. Now its my maiden name. 2. How long have you been together? As of tomorrow 9 months! Ha ha, but whose counting? 3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? About a month. Quick i know. I just had to have him as MINE! :D 4. Who asked who out? Nick asked me out but in all honesty i pretty much handed him my number and made him, lol. 5. How old were each of you? Nick was 22 almost 23 and I was 20. 6. Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Probably mine because they live closer, but we do get to see a lot of Megan Nick's sister who is at BYU which is fun! 7. Do you have any children together? Nope not yet! 8. What about pets? Don't even get me started on pets! (I really really want a puppy!) 9. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Money. Definitely Money. I'm a control freak and have to know where every cent is going. 10. Did you go to the same school? College yes but not at the same time. 11. Are you from the same home town? Nope! I'm from good ol' Payson Utah. Nicks from beautiful majestic warm (with lots of beaches) Ventura CA. 12. Who is smarter? It definitely depends on what we're talking about. I always think i am though. Ha ha. 13. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. Normally i don't show it though but this STUPID BIRTH CONTROL!!! Ugh. 14. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Olive Garden 15. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Mexico for our honeymoon. 16. Who has the craziest exes? Hmmm I'm not going to answer that one. ha ha 17. Who has the worse temper? Definitely me. I'm a fighter. I kind of like to fight, which is horrible. My poor husband. Nick hardly EVER get mad. 18. Who does the cooking? We usually try to do it together. He's definitely better though! 19. Who is more social? I'm probably way more outgoing at first, maybe overwhelming is a better word for it, but we're both very social other wise. Just takes nick a bit. 20. Who is the neat-freak? Depends on what we're dealing with. 21. Who is the more stubborn? I wish i could be putting this on him but this is so me. I want it how i want it when i want it.... ugh. like i said. My poor husband. 22. Who hogs the bed? Well Nick will definitely claim this is me but in reality he thinks i'm hogging it but thats not the case! I like to be close to him. Touching him at least and when i move closer he moves away ha ha and he just thinks i'm hogging the bed! 24. Where was your first date? Nicks couch watching the Lakers. Ha ha ha. 25. Who has the bigger family? Nick. He has married siblings and a niece and nephews. 26. Do you get flowers often? No ha not so much. 27. How do you spend the holidays? With our familys. Anytime we can we like to be with our family's. 28. Who is more jealous? I make it more manifest than he does, but i think we're pretty equal on this one. 29. How long did it take to get serious? Ha ha like a month. 30. Who eats more? Oh way Nick. He may look like a little guy but he eats SO MUCH! 31. Who does the laundry? We do it together. 32. Who’s better with the computer? We both work on the computer so we're probably pretty equal. 33. Who drives when you are together? Depends. But usually Nick. Now I tag WHOEVER WOULD LIKE TO REMOVE "WORST BLOGGER" TITLE FROM THEIR NAME! ;D

4 comments:

Leesa March 6, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Im sad that i wont see you anymore when i come and get my hair done by Jamie :(! I am happy you finished though! CUTE POST!!
You are adorable! i have my blog set at private, but send me your email address on facebook and i will send you an invite so we can stay in touch!
Hope all is well!
Leesa Tracy

West Family March 7, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

You should totally come visit with all of your free time! haha! Give my brother some love! Glad to hear my brother treated your right on your birthday!

The Ahlins March 7, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Its okay alex I really slacked off on my blog when I first started..! You sound like me though I am more stubborn then jason..it seems like he is always the one to first apologize.I need to work on that!

KyleandGina March 9, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Your cute! Your blog sounds just like you. And I can total relate to the whole birth control thing. It sucks.

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP